Wheatgrass provide a very high concentration of chlorofill, aminoacids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes. It improve blood flow, digestion, a general body cleansing and it’s great to loose weight.
High chlorofill content diets decrease the risk of colon cancer.
30ml of whatgrass juice are nutritionally equivalent to 1kg of green veggies (for all the nutritional benefit but the fibers)
This miracle green contains over 90 minerals, with remarkable alkalizing ones like potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium.
Wheatgrass also provides these essential enzymes:
- Protease: aids in protein digestion
- Cytochrome Oxidase: a powerful antioxidant
- Amylase: helps digestion
- Lipase: good enzyme for fats metabolism
- Transhydrogenase: strenghten the cardiac muscle
- SuperOxide Dismutase(SOD): present in all the body cels and known for reducting the radiation effects and for slowing down cellular aging.
Has more vitamin C than Oranges and double Vitamin A than carrots!
The juice help the body to build red cells and therefore increase in a big way cellular oxigenation.
Wheatgrass contains 19 aminoacids and is easily grown in domestic environments and doesn’t require direct sunlight.
To juice this herb in the most effective way a slow masticating juicer is recommended. In case of lack of such a tool, the grass can be put in a blender with water and then the poultice can be “milked” through a simple cheesecloth.
Here is a nice video explaining how to easily grow your own wheatgrass: