Dr. Andrew Kaufman
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Dr. Andrew Kaufman is an American natural healing consultant, inventor, expert witness and forensic psychiatrist who has been powerfully outspoken throughout the pandemic.
Speaking counter to the mainstream media, Dr. Kaufman has stated that a virus is not causing a new disease, there is no evidence of increased mortality and modern medicine is the leading cause of death.
Having studied at M.I.T, Duke and the Medical University of South Carolina, he has published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students in all psychiatric specialties. His knowledge and experience has qualified you as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts.
Dr. Kaufman’s interview will be broadcast on April 29 at 6pm on the Digital Freedom Platform for an uncensored conversation on the COVID-19 pandemic, the science behind the virus and global erosion of civil liberties.
The whole planet has been on a detox journey for a while … and we are now at the point where we are hitting the “healing crisis” phase of the detox journey.
This step is like the wall of fire we have to go through to come out on the other side cleansed and stronger than ever as humanity, with a raised level of consciousness.
Every challenge always contains the seed for an equivalent opportunity (for those who see it and take action) just like out of 2008 crash came Bitcoin and the crypto sphere, so I’m excited for the future ahead after this situation.
Here are some of the things I found to be of great value as general habits and these could be useful specially in this period so I feel it could be useful to share some:
- Always remember our internal attitude is as important, if not more important, than our physical conditions, so be aware of your thoughts and think positive thoughts, as a practical example, when you touch a door knob rather than thinking “this could be dirty” think “my immune system is super strong”
- Replace mainstream media (that’s the REAL plague LOL) with uplifting, inspiring and motivating sources of “programming” (yes the TV program is called like that for a reason.
- Get some sun, if you can, to boost you Vitamin D levels, try to get it in the hours when it’s not too strong though i.e. before 11am and after 3-4pm (this one varies greatly, based on where you are)
- Supplement Vitamin C, and other Vitamins from whole food sources (not lab chemicals concoctions, there is a huge difference!)
- Eat a clean diet, to give your body a chance to rest and get stronger, I’m 100% plant based, but there are different schools of thoughts on this one : ) my suggestion is to “try your best to do what you know is good for you at this point in time”
- Get good sleep and lower stress with meditation and relaxation practices (best hours to boost and replenish your hormonal levels are 9-10pm to 5-6am)
- Be always thankful and grateful for what you already have, if you make this into a daily practice this is also a tremendously powerful prosperity secret, try to feel the gratitude vibrating directly into your heart when you practice this
- Move your body with some stretching, walking, yoga, jogging, whatever works for you, keep yourself active but not too much in this period, don’t overtax your body, extreme exercise can be a burden for the body
- If you feel negative, change your physiology, this will reflect into your psychological state i.e. straighten your spine, put a smile on your face and keep it for a couple of minutes and you will feel the internal change
- If you find yourself in a place where you are taken over by strong negative emotions, use some tapping techniques like TFT or EFT to change state (i.e. google for “TFT Power Ritual” and follow along)
- If you end up isolated, or decide to spend more time inside for quarantining yourself, take some of that time to meditate, work on your dreams and visualise them in your minds eye, plan your future and the achievement and accomplishment for this year and future ones
- Talk with good friends, even remotely if it’s more appropriate in this period
- Remember to smile and laugh and have fun, life is for laughing, loving and living!
Time will tell if this “pandemic” is a hoax or true but either way, if we see it with the right perspective, we will come out of it stronger than ever.
Stay safe everyone!