Fruit is the highest energy food on the planet and will help raise your level of consciousness, moves the electro magnetic energy in your body nearer to the higher chakras polarising for less aggressivity and more experience of connection to oneness.
Try for a moment to just “be” without thinking.
The biggest mistake of science is to believe that consciousness comes after matter when if fact it makes so much sense to think it is exactly the other way around.
“Thought” is meant to be your servant, you are the master behind it, use it when you need it but be careful not to be controlled by it.
You are always here and now as pure Awareness, in the background of everything, and “thinking” is a function of your body/mind system that can be trained and called only when needed.
If you want a real quick catch up on 1 year and a half of Secret Space Program material plus very interesting Q & A all squeezed in about 3 hours this video series is excellent!
Thanks Corey and Mt Shasta SSP Conference!
PS: On Part 1 Corey stops a bit short with the slides of his presentation, if you want to see the whole story as a slide show before Q&A go to Part 2 before Part 1 Q&A, then go back to part 1 Q&A and then part 2 Q&A, or just watch is as it is because it’s great material anyway 🙂
“If you feed monoatomics minerals to genetic engineered organisms, they will revert the DNA back to the original heirloom.” – Ken Rohla
This is the type of “news” I would like to see:
A very intriguing and interesting protocol from Dr. Nūn Sava-Siva Amen-Ra
In this video Markus Rothkranz his interviewing him:
Quoting directing from Dr. Amen-Ra website
The Amen Protocol is the result of a decade of rigorous research and systematic self-experimentation. The Protocol has a pentavalent nature, consisting of 5 principal parts: (I) a fasting component, (II) a dietetic component, (III) an exercise component, (IV) an informational/educational component, and (V) a psycho-ascetic/meditative component. Essential elements of the Regimen include the following:
- A daily, diurnal fast, 23 hours in duration, wherein no calorie-containing foods or beverages are partaken [Incipient Amen Adherents may initially fast for 21 hours/day]
- An aerobic exercise session executed in the morning; a resistance exercise session executed in the evening
- A single nocturnal meal not exceeding an hour in duration [for Inveterate Amenites]
- Intellectual assimilation of the extensive information and practical principles that undergird the Regimen
- Intervals of Amenistic Meditation interspersed at opportune junctures throughout the day
Defining features of the Amen Diet are the following:
- Calorically restricted, with a mean caloric content of 1250 [range 1000-1500 kilocalories]
- Thoroughly vegetal, devoid of meat
- Low in glycotoxins (i.e. advanced glycation end-products (AGEs) produced by the chemical combination of simple sugars and proteins both inside and outside the body)
- Antioxidant rich, adequate in essential micronutrients (i.e. minerals and vitamins)
- Inclusive of select supplemental or nutraceutical agents known to exert inhibitory effects on the aging process and/or age-related diseases