Crypto Bull Run Cash Out Strategy
*obviously not financial advice : )
Great video below from Colin Talks Crypto, on the end of the 2021/2022 Crypto Bull Run cash out strategy, here are some highlights:
- Follow the CBBI.info index for cash out (>90) and cash in (<20)
- Example: DCA out 5-10% every point above 90 on the index CBBI index (I would start DCA out earlier than that)
- Keep 30% in crypto for a possible super cycle or possible Black Swan event for rest of the economy.
- Allocate Gold/PAXG/Stablecoins/FIAT
- Unload everything except BTC and ETH (I would consider adding some XMR and maybe some other notable ones in small bags)
- Mind the time gap between BTC top and Alts tops, and lower caps will stretch out even more, with and inverse proportion relationship (lower caps, top and exit later, but higher risk to fall off the cliff)
- Recommends UST (Terra stablecoin) saying it is the most secure stablecoin
Remember to plan your work and work your plan.
If you fail to plan you plan to fail.
It is better to be prepared and not have an opportunity than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.
Good luck and let’s get ready for the ride!
The Status of the Crypto Market
Bitcoin Price Predictions
This is another great video by Crypto Daily, I love his style, great info and some fun too : )
Follow me on Telegram to get more news about Cryptocurrencies, Health, Sovereignty and more:
Have a fantastic day! 😊