Some of the very interesting points to take on this presentation:
- There is no smallest or biggest, there is always something beyond where you can look, a hole, within another hole
- There is no such thing as a closed system, everything is connected
- In open systems physics there is no such a thing as “nothing” so the objection “you can’t get something from nothing falls apart because there is no such a thing as nothing”
- “There is no such a thing as perpetual motion” really? That is absolutely ludicrous, everything we ever observed is in perpetual motion, just look around, an atom, a cell, life on the planet, stars and galaxies, everything is in perpetual motion. Without motion there is no time.
- “You can’t get more energy out than you put in … yeah … in a closed mind :)”
Some implications of Open Systems Physics:
- Unlimited energy and resources
- Economics based on abundance
- Collaborative motivations
- Higher Consciousness
I practiced traditional martial arts for more than a decade and along my path had many opportunities to personally work with Masters and “feel” their life force energy, or Qi.
I think it’s about time for the scientific world to officially acknowledge this subtle energies which by the way can be tremendously healing tools too, for individuals and humanity as a whole.
As another proof of the existence of this energy, look at this video where a Japanese master can control the behaviour of animals with his Ki energy.
Original article here: http://simplecapacity.com/2016/07/japanese-master-demonstrates-power-chi-controlling-animals-see/
Exciting news from the Keshe Foundation:
Attendees will see and hear a Keshe Foundation presentation & demonstration of a Tesla-type, fuel-less, stand-alone generator that generates electricity for an average-sized home with no connection to an electrical outlet, no batteries, no oil, no gas, no coal, no nuclear, no solar and no hydroelectric. The Keshe Foundation intends to replace oil, gas, coal, solar, hydro & nuclear for the generation of electricity, for powering moving vehicles and for flight. Other applications are also forthcoming (including healthcare, desalinization & agriculture), as per the Keshe Foundation.
Interesting experiment on how cell phone radiation (microwave EMF) can directly affect life force in living things:
Look at the difference of growth between this 2 batches of seeds (exposed at the exactly same external conditions of temperature, sun, water etc. only difference was radiation exposure):
I’d strongly recommend to keep yourself as distant as you can from your cell phone, an certainly do not sleep with it or nearby it at night! Keep it in another room or the more distant you can from your bed, if you want to listen to audio or music put it at least in flight mode.
By the way, another important thing: get rid of the microwave oven too, that’s very bad for your health too, the food coming out of it is just crappy!
Remember that Your Life Force is Your Vitality and Longevity.
The original article on the seed growth experiment above: