Bitcoin is the hardest money ever created, what we are going to see in the following years is going to be the greatest wealth transfer of humanity.
A once in a specie happening.
An epic stream with one of the legends of the Internet – Kim DotCom!
Some of the very interesting points to take on this presentation:
- There is no smallest or biggest, there is always something beyond where you can look, a hole, within another hole
- There is no such thing as a closed system, everything is connected
- In open systems physics there is no such a thing as “nothing” so the objection “you can’t get something from nothing falls apart because there is no such a thing as nothing”
- “There is no such a thing as perpetual motion” really? That is absolutely ludicrous, everything we ever observed is in perpetual motion, just look around, an atom, a cell, life on the planet, stars and galaxies, everything is in perpetual motion. Without motion there is no time.
- “You can’t get more energy out than you put in … yeah … in a closed mind :)”
Some implications of Open Systems Physics:
- Unlimited energy and resources
- Economics based on abundance
- Collaborative motivations
- Higher Consciousness